Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 28 / On my own

Milly posed some questions for us to think about... Now I'm sitting at my desk trying to sort out this homework.

What do I want out of my students over the course of a school year?

Regarding to a bilingual science course, I think the objectives for the students would be two:

1. Make them capable to understand natural phenomena related to the topics they study along the course and to give correct explanations about them based on basic theoretical concepts.

2. Preare them to communicate efficiently both in English and in Spanish orally an in writing.

It is equally important to help them feel self-confident at these issues.

Obviously, these general objectives must be delimited for each level, bearing their age and capacities in mind.

What do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment