Friday, July 15, 2011

14 July / Goose Island Beer factory

Today we've been to the Goose Island Beer Factory. Attached to the factory there is a bar where you can taste craft beer that has just been produced. There we've been told about all the fermentation process needed to produce the beer. However it hasn't been very profitable for me. The place was narrow, and I couldn't see well enough to appreciate all the equipment used. Besides, our guide spoke too fast for me to get the point and it was too hot in there, so the situation was not comfortable at all.

Yet the best part came afterwards: we all were invited to taste four different types of beer. We were chatting animatedly for a while before going back home. I'm sorry that I can't write more about the factory, but things don't always turn out well!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, your last sentence can be interpretted in so many different ways! It's very cleverly written- nice job!

    ReplyDelete