Tuesday, July 5, 2011

5 July / Free Journal

No much to write about, tonight. Today Group 3 was supposed to start tutoring, but they finaly didn't. Tomorrow will be my turn (I'm in Group 2). So today I have a free writing homework.

I would like to take this opportunity to make some brief comments ("critics") on the march of our course at Roosevelt University. I think that so far, we've been doing amusing activities, but I don't think we are taking a good profit of them. In the mornings, we spend too much time doing activities by ourselves, instead of discussing them, learning different teaching methods, etc. In the afternoons we only write our journal or collect information to do it, while speaking activities are much more needed in my opinion, in order to improve our communication skills. Writing is also important, but we are not getting corrections, therefore we can hardly improve by the way.

I would like to exchange opinions with the teachers, and also with my collegues, with the intention to achieve  more profitable lessons.

Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment