Wednesday, July 6, 2011

6 July / Baseball understanding

 Hi everybody,

As my baseball knowledge was nule, I can say that my understanding of this sport has changed substantially within the last 24 hours. Now I have an idea of what the rules are, how the field is organized, etc. However, there are many more things that I have doubts about. I feel prepared to understand (a bit) tomorrow's match, and to concrete what things I should clear up after it.

Apart from that, I have a doubt about this sentence that Milly wrote as a journal prompt: Remember this week we are focusing on the language goals of: transition words, and subject/verb agreement. :) Did anybody knew that was our main language focus this week?

I also wanna share this video and picture of the Sox match with you:
Just before the match


Baseball players on the playing field

Bye guys, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment